To our valued customers,
In light of the most recent updates from the Centers For Disease Control and World Health Organization, as well as our ongoing communication with the local board of health in Melrose and Salem, Turner’s Restaurants (including the Rising Eagle) will be taking additional steps and implementing systems deployed by our staff to insure we are addressing the growing concerns of the COVID-19 virus. The following are some changes you may notice on your next visit.
– Taking out some selective tables to give more space between customers in certain areas of our dining rooms
– Adding hand sanitizer stations at various areas of the restaurants
– Menus at Turners- Salem and Turner- Melrose will be sanitized after every use. The Rising Eagle Menus will be printed and disposed of daily
– Restroom surfaces (including door handles) will be sanitized after each use.
– Salt, pepper and condiment containers will be sanitized after every seating
– We will not be setting tables with cloth rollups, rather the server or hostess will bring the appropriate amount after you have been seated.
– Additional staff sanitizing surfaces throughout the restaurants
– We will be introducing curbside pickup at all our locations Details of this will be available in the next few days on our website.
As we continue to monitor this situation, we have coached our staff that additional steps and systems may be implemented. We want all our customers to know that your safety and the safety of our staff is the top priority. If you are not feeling well, please choose our curbside takeout options. We appreciate your cooperation.
Thank you for your continued patronage,
The Turner Family